In Arsca you can pay overdue fines and certain other library fees. Online payment is possible with
- all the Finnish online bank services
- payment cards (VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, American Express)
If your loans are overdue, please renew them in Arsca before you pay online. You can only pay overdue fines on returned or renewed loans. Overdue fines are assessed and registered to your account when the loan is returned or renewed.
The maximum of overdue fines you are liable to pay is 20 €. If the total amount of your outstanding overdue fines exceeds this, please contact the library before you pay online. If you pay more than 20 €, the portion that exceeds 20 € will not be refunded. More information about fees and fines.
Also please note that
- When you pay online you cannot adjust the amount you pay, but you can only pay the exact amount of fees all at once.
- If you have any loans that are 40 days overdue, you will be banned from renewing and checking out any items, and compensation prices for lost material will be added to your fines. It is not possible to pay compensation for lost material online. The compensations will be removed from your account when you return the material to the library. The loan ban will be removed when you return the material and pay your overdue fines. For more information, please contact the library.
- The minimum sum you can pay is 1,00 €.
Paying online step-by-step
More information about the online payment system
Paytrail Plc acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. In card payments Paytrail Plc is shown as the receiver in the invoice, and Paytrail forwards the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Plc is a licensed payment institution authorized by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.