In Arsca you can pay overdue fines and certain other library fees. Online payment is possible with
- all the Finnish online bank services
- payment cards (VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, American Express)
If your loans are overdue, please renew them in Arsca before you pay online. You can only pay overdue fines on returned or renewed loans. Overdue fines are assessed and registered to your account when the loan is returned or renewed.
The maximum of overdue fines you are liable to pay is 20 €. If the total amount of your outstanding overdue fines exceeds this, please contact the library before you pay online. If you pay more than 20 €, the portion that exceeds 20 € will not be refunded. More information about fees and fines.
Also please note that
- When you pay online you cannot adjust the amount you pay, but you can only pay the exact amount of fees all at once.
- If you have any fees that are related to loans marked as 'Lost', you will not be able to pay any of your fees online. In this case, please contact the library.
- The minimum sum you can pay is 1,00 €.
Paying online step-by-step
- Login to Arsca. Your current fines are listed on Your Account >> Fines.
- Click the Pay Online button.
- After you have paid, please remember to return to Arsca so that the payment will be registered in the system.
- In case of any problems please contact the library.
More information about the online payment system
Paytrail Plc acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. In card payments Paytrail Plc is shown as the receiver in the invoice, and Paytrail forwards the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Plc is a licensed payment institution authorized by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.